Demo - Like new!
High-definition, DSD-capable network player. The Limetree Bridge is a purely digital audio streamer that can be easily integrated into existing music systems via LAN, WLAN or Bluetooth (DLNA/UPnP). In addition, audio data of the storage media connected there (USB sticks, USB hard disks) can be read out via a USB port. The device is ROON Ready and allows online streaming through a variety of music services such as TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer, podcast or web radio.
The Limetree Network is controlled by the powerful LINDEMANN app (iOS/Android) for smartphones and tablets. The new firmware version 1.7.0 (from 16.05.2019) enables automatic integration and control of external CD drives via USB!
| Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 12 x 4 x 12cm
| Weight: 0.3kg
| Color: silver
| Digital inputs: 1x USB 2.0, 1x WiFi interface (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, dual band), 1x RJ45 Ethernet 100Mbps
| Digital outputs: 1x S/PDIF RCA/coaxial (up to 24bit/192kHz), 1x S/PDIF optical/Toslink (up to 24bit/96kHz)
| Data rates USB/LAN: up to 384kHz PCM, up to DSD 256
| Data rates WLAN: up to 192kHz PCM, up to DSD 128
| Data formats/codecs: WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, DSD
| Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP
| Signal processing by high-precision FemtoClock
| Digital outputs, modes (switchable):
- Mode 1: PCM is output as 88.2kHz or 96kHz, DSD is output as PCM 88.2kHz
- Mode 2: PCM is output as 176.4kHz or 192kHz, DSD is output as PCM 176.4kHz
| Multi-room capability
| High-quality "medical grade" power supply for a particularly low-interference power supply
| For further product information see enclosed operating instructions (pdf-Download)
Tip: Alternative control of Limetree Network & Bridge through a Web browser
1. Please write down the IP address of your LINDEMANN device in the Device View of the LINDEMANN app
2. Open your Internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and enter the following in the address bar: Your IP address/webclient
3. Then the web client opens automatically. The operation is analogous to the app